General Ad Quality Guidelines:
The following set of guidelines apply to all creatives on A4G DSP. We reserve the right to reject or remove advertising that we deem contrary to our ad philosophy. If caught indulging in such activities directly or indirectly, Company reserves the rights to terminate advertiser’s account immediately, revoke all the funds and impose heavy monetary penalties for the harm/loss cause to platform or its partners in any manner.
These guidelines are subject to change at any time and A4G DSP may waive any of these guidelines at its discretion.
- Only family-friendly creatives are allowed.
- Creatives are not allowed to auto-redirect to any web page or app stores without prior users’ interaction.
- No user prompts should be observed with creatives or landing pages.
- No auto downloading of files should be observed with creatives or landing pages.
- No iFrames are allowed.
- Creatives must be related to content of landing page.
Advertisers must never serve ads which contain the following content:
- Hate, sensitive content, and violence
- Adult or sexual products and services
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Weapons and weapon accessories
- Tobacco and tobacco accessories
- Counterfeit goods
- Unauthorized ticket sales
- Endangered species products
- Political campaigning
- Alcohol content
- Health and pharmaceutical products and services
- Gambling content
- Anti-virus ads
Prohibited IAB Categories
Advertisers must never serve ads which are in the following IAB categories:
(IAB25) Non-Standard Content, which includes
- (IAB25-1) Unmoderated UGC
- (IAB25-2) Extreme Graphic/Explicit Violence
- (IAB25-3) Pornography
- (IAB25-4) Profane Content
- (IAB25-5) Hate Content
- (IAB25-6) Under Construction
- (IAB25-7) Incentivized
(IAB26) Illegal Content, which includes
- (IAB26-1) Illegal Content
- (IAB26-2) Warez
- (IAB26-3) Spyware/Malware
- (IAB26-4) Copyright Infringement
Please email your A4G DSP Account Manager, if you have any questions or doubts regarding the suitability of creatives prior to submitting a new campaign. Repeated bad creatives could get your account revoked.
Aside from the General Guidelines, campaigns must respect the guidelines of each and every exchanges partner that we work with.